Monday, July 23, 2007

Yesterday...

Heavy rain and non stop for the whole days. Supposed to play bowling with a couple of me frens. But then i hav to cancelled so i've changing my plan. Just hanging out lepaking at mapley then watching movie around 9. Die Hard 4.0 and like always, the heroes is always hard to die or will never never die? But its ok la... as long i fill my days with couple of my fren than staying at my club.

And Yesterday is also my very first time since Februari, im sleeping at home for this year. Because before this i used to sleep somewhere outside, but cant tell u where laaa.. just my closest friends know where it is. :)

And im off this wednesday cause i hav to attend this one course organise by CIMB unit trust. And i need to complete my registration by tomorrow and i hope everythings gonnabe ok for me.

And heavy rain yesterday remind me of something. Something that i used to forget but always keep coming back. Hey u people out there!! Still phobia driving in heavy rain? yahh.. i guess u still. Be good k.

And sorry for this useless n crappy entry. Not in a good mood anyway but still.. it's a nice day to be alive :)

No comments: