Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mumbling..

Well.. first of all, Happy Birthday to my dear fren and u know who u are. And sorry to you cause i was supposed to call you last night to sing you a birthday song but then i just call u this morning to sing it for you. And sorry also for not accompany you to see ur investors today and i shouldn't say NO to a birthday girl. Im so sorry also cause i'm out of cash to buy something for you on your precious day. I do have plan, but have to cancelled for good reason. And i just can wish u hav a great day and may God bless you my friend. And dont think about how old are u but just think about how nice u are. :)

Next story is..DAMN!!!! Thierry Henry is moving to Barcelona? What the F**k is he doing? Money for sure and new environment. Ermm.. and its not easy for Arsenal to take lead on this new premier season. And by the way, Barca is one of my favourite team outside premier leageu. Im just not happy with the moving anyway and it is not good for Arsenal even they still have alot of young player which is energetic, inspired n hungry for the championship title.

And what's next?? There's nothing more for today unless i already put another few name on my friendlist. And also a few things to settle down this week. Quite lonely but still happy. And i think i need a gf before fasting day. But ..err.. is anyone out there available for me? I mean someone like me? Muahahaha.. just kidding. But some people dont believe me when i told them i dont have a gf. What a life but.. life is still great. Cause for me.. remember dis word " its a nice day to be alive" rite? :)

Till we meet again. Salamss...

4 comments:

Ummi said...

Thierry Henry is moving to Barcelona?

He already made the move la laling. The transfer is complete. He'll be wearing the number 4 jersey if i'm not mistaken (kalau salah maapla ye.hehehe)... Fabregas is eyeing a move to Real Madrid, I heard. Well... Arsenal gotta improve fast or they'll be losing their player one by one...

Mr_Aries said...

oh nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! or better for them to lemme play? hahahahahha

ajakrebyz said...

thank u for d wish.. ;)

Mr_Aries said...

ur welcome cik aja.. :)