Saturday, July 7, 2007

Tag for charity

I've been tagged by layd^lurv aka ummi.. and its for charity anyway.. And this is my support to u Mr Idham for Darul Izzah Orphanage.

1. A person is only as good as .human being....................................
2. Friendship is always ..good and miserable for me??
3. To love is to..be friends forever and stuck forever?? hehehe
4. Money makes me...happy and greedy and enjoyable
5. I miss ..my memories
6. My way of saying I care is by ..show my concern n responsibility.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by..sending sms just like the others
8. Pick the flowers when..err..im not gonna do that..unless i was miserable enough
9. To love someone is to..to be love in return till the end of time.....
10. Beauty is..mystery..............................................................
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was..im so happy coz i've got nothing to worry about......................
12. When I was twenty one, I remember..hanging out with mazrin and listen to the cranberries song..................................................
13. I am most happy when .i dont even hav a problem..................................
14. Nothing makes me happier than ..my dream come true................
15. If I can change one thing, I will change..there is no IF in this world.......
16. If smiles were..always fake.........then I..rather be alone.........
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could..living in the world without corruption
18. If you want to .get some............then you have to ..gain some..............
19. Money is not everything but..if u dont hav money, u got nothing..........................
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is..atas bumbung One Utama.(my secret) ...............
21. I smile when..i wanted to.................................................
22. When I am happy, I..wanna make sure ppl around me also happy....................................
23. If only I don't have to .cry.............., then.....i smile..always....................
24. The best thing I did yesterday was still smiling even in anger
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"..How to live as a loser .................................."
26. One thing I must do before I die is..get married n having a baby.........................
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ..headache hehehe..........................

I'm done doing this.

1 comment:

Ummi said...

First of all, thanx for doing the meme.

"26. One thing I must do before I die is..get married n having a baby........................."

U will! Believe it