Friday, July 13, 2007

Padan Muka!!

My routine life is just like this. Wake up on 5.30a.m, do what do i hav to do, then go to work and also calling me friend for wake up call cause she dont know how to wake up by herself. What laaa?? but..its fun. Wake up ur friend by calling them.

And after finish my work around 12 today, i take photo for registration at photo shop around my place then i go to my club. It's friday remember? And i totally forgot that i hav to solat Jumaat but then when i stay at cyber cafe around 2, come this fella asking me for my ic. "Bak ic jap..sronok main chat? banyak dapat awek?" he ask me..but i just keep on smiling then giv my ic to him. And its not just me cause another 12 people outside having the same experience, they kick our ass into this ugly van or what they call it? Whatever.. then they drive us to balai polis Cheras for urine test. And luckily, i have nothing to worry cause im clean. No drugs, no alcohol, no ice, no free sex hehehe.. kidding. And most of us clean enough to get charged. And u know what? They taking us from our place by van.. then they release us just like that. One of my friend said "buat ugi duit nak bayar cab balik jer nie kang, dah angkut bukan nak antar balik " and that is so damn true. And here i am, sitting back infront of this to blogging this silly thing. And to one of my friend, enjoy ur dinner at Legend.

And this is the video clip for today - "padan muka aku"
video klip tader kena mengena ngan padan muka aku.. tapi stakat nak layan tension dengar lagu keras sket.. but cool :)


No comments: