Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Merdeka...???


Our merdeka day is just around the corner. Tonight, we malaysian celebrating our 50 years of independent. I'm proud to be malaysian anyway but.. i just hate our system. I don't know why but i just hate. No need to explain but once u malaysian, u already knows.

But one thing i would love to ask myself. What have i done for my country? and what have u done for your country? And with our daily needed is increase like shit and index of criminal also increase especially in kuala lumpur and selangor, and with the sleeping beauty as our prime minister and i still have alot of shitlist but better for me to not put it in here, it just taking my space to mumbling and better for you to check about it by yourself.

And for those who already qualified enough to vote, be wise to choose ur leader. And as malaysian, we have to save our malaysia from becoming the no1 corruption n ridiculous government in the world. Our media is also controlling by the government and for some certain issues, they don't even publish to public. Where's the responsibility of some people nowadays?


This is something to think about " dapatkah bangsa kita bangun menjadi bangsa yang maju, bermoral tinggi serta bermaruah jika sejarah perjuangan dan makna kemerdekaan masih tidak difahami dengan betul serta direalisasikan sepenuhnya dalam kehidupan seharian?"

And if u asking me, am i proud to be malaysian? for sure i am proud to be malaysian but, hehehe.. don't ask me why. Till then, i just hope u guys out there to be proud and wise as malaysian. Even im not wise enough to directing my life as well. Because im just the nobodies to change this world but i know who i am and where i stand. I'm just lost myself for a moment.
And happy merdeka day to all malaysian and for me i just celebrating this merdeka cause it just another day in my life and it's a nice day to be alive anyway. :)

No comments: