Sunday, August 5, 2007

Activities on Saturday..

Interchan bowling tournament - that was the acticity that i take part since how many years, and also i do not know. Quite good but a bit bored and Ampang point superbowl is the place, and my highest score that day is only 157. Very bad and i think it was my mistake cause some people telling me, training a day before is not good for the tournament. But its ok laa.. cause our team end up in 3rd place. Ahh.. i just hope that i can do better so our team could get 2nd or if we lucky enough maybe we can be the winner. And 3rd place is good enough for us than nothing rite? then having our dinner at pelita and the next is having fun at karaoke, quite a long time i did not in karaokeing session.. hahaha but still, bit boring and quite funny la jugak.

So..dat was my yesterday activity and wut's next to join? Well i think i need to concentrate on my job after this. Fasting month is about to come and for sure im off for a month. So i depending on my part time job. And make it full time so i hav more time to enjoying my job i guess. But the big problem now is, my bike is out of service plus i need to renew my roadtax n insurance for my van. And one thing u guys dont know about me is.. the biggest secret, i dont even have a driving licence. Can u believe it? Been driving since i was 17, being mat-motor-tapi-tak-merempit when i was 18-22, and till now i dont even hav a driving licence. Wut a joke!!

But today im here..blogging my day. And feels like im starting again from the very first beginning. I need to move on!! move on!! And by the way.. i just keep my spirit up by doing this. And this is the sms i like the most and i just receive from my chatting friend. "I dont expect to be the most important person in your life, that is too much to ask for. What would make me happy is that 1 day if u ever hear my name, u'll smile and say, That is my friend!!"

Till then.. hav a good weekend to everyone.. and yet. Its a nice day to be alive :)

1 comment:

Ummi said...

uit2...
congrats dpt tempat ke-3!
heheheh