Sunday, June 24, 2007

My very 1st entry..

Sunday, the day where all the people in Malaysia stay at home and some might go shopping and watching movie with their friends, bf and gf, except Kelantan and Terengganu cause their public holiday is on Friday.
But on this sunny sunday, im still here do nothing but just thinking how to make my life better and healthier than before. And suddenly i was thinking about unit trust which is my friend invite me to join last few weeks as agent. Should i make my step by joining this?, and i think i already make my decision. Why dont i give a chance to myself to try?

So.. let's the journey begin. And i'll post to u what will i do in my becoming post.

4 comments:

Seorang Nazurah said...

well done dear... keep on posting!

mazrin said...

cool bro.blog yang menarik.kalau ada lagi post nanti wa baca;)

Taharada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr_Aries said...

nazurah : thanks for ur support

mazrin : lu buat satu laa.. bley link sama gwa..